'Authoring tools' are terrible; there is almost no software that can create closed captions for media players. And of course there is no training. TV captioning is bad enough, and this stuff is generally worse.'
These are some projects list for c based programming
1. Hotel Reservation System.
2. Library Management System.
3. Chess Game Developed in C++.
4. Program for video shop data base.
5. Bricks Game in C/C++.
6. A Car racing game in C/C++.
7. Animal Guessing Game in C/C++.
8. Address Book Program in C/C++.
9. Banking Management Program in C/C++.
10. Program that accepts an infix expression with single-variable inputs , converts the same to corresponding prefix or postfix forms and then evaluates these expressions by accepting the values of the variables from the user.
11. Program for a STUDENT DATABASE and all options such as add, delete, update and other operations.
12. Complete & Visual Binary Search tree With Complete Mouse support. Show all traversing Graphically.
13. Fast Food Automation System.
14. Menu driven program that lets you keep track of student's course schedule.
15. Program that implements Dequeues using Circular Arrays. (Dequeues are queues in which elements can be inserted/deleted from either end.)
16. Phone Book Program implemented in C.
Sample Project Download