- Author: Nancy Schuman
- File Size: 364 KB
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 144050184X
- Publisher: Adams Media (October 18, 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002SV379U
In today's tightening job market, the interview is a key stage. But too often in job interviews, candidates freeze and can't find the words they need to make the best impression. Now this clear, concise guide shows the best way to answer all the essential questions, such as:
- How do you get along with others at work? "I value good support from my coworkers . . ."
- Where do you expect to be in five years? "Working for this company in a position of responsibility . . ."
- What motivates you? "I like working on a project all the way through, from conception to . . ."
- How do you manage your time? "I put aside the start of the day for major projects, and then . . ."
- How do you solve a problem? "I start by looking at all the possible causes . . ."