Jboss Interview questions and answers

Posted by Unknown at 16:02
I m working in eclipse. whenever i do a change i have to deploy again and it takes 4-5 minutes. is thr a way sothat i have to compile only that file which has been modified. I use apache ant for building project.i use spring as a framework and jboss as a web server.



I am interested in performance, Swing, Hibernate, jBoss, log4j, Derby, generics, patterns, cool code, Eclipse templates and plugins, tutorial to new features, good OOP design. 



i am using spring with hibernate for persistance,get error getHibernateTemplate().save()



BELOW IS THE ERROR I AM GETTING WHILE ACCSES 

getHibernateTemplate().save() .PLZ GIVE ME SOLUTION ASAP.
DataBase:Postgresql.
Server:JBoss.org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.Hib... identifier of an instance of com.openworld.slh.service.referencedata.... altered from 19 to 0; nested exception is org.hibernate.HibernateException: identifier of an instance of com.openworld.slh.service.referencedata.... altered from 19 to 0 13:26:19,259 INFO [STDOUT] org.hibernate.HibernateException: identifier of an instance of com.openworld.slh.service.referencedata.... altered from 19 to 0

I'm looking for frameworks or actually ways of how to add UDF to my software !! any ideas for a web application i am using EJB and JBoss Seam and even if you have some code or the idea in some other language it will help me !!


i've installed "jboss-4.2.0.GA", "jdk1.5.0_12" & "jre1.5.0_12" and also set the path & classpath variable but every time i run run.bat, it comes back to the prompt without any msg just like successful compilation of java prg using javac .

Currently am working on JSP, servlets, JDBC..we are doing all these in Macromedia Dreamweaver...what are the other latest tools where we can develop JSPs, servlets etc., and can i run all the JSP, servlet files in Weblogic, Websphere or Jboss instead of running in Tomcat..?

J2EE hosting company - Cheap and Best
Please let me know the cheap J2EE web application hosting company with JBOSS and MySQL support. Please let me know your experience with company.

Deploy .ear in tomcat
can we deploy ear in tomcat? If not..then which free server is available for that? is JBoss an option?

I plan to choose either J2EE based JBoss Seam, or WW2+Spring+Hibernate to develop a site like Facebook, Linkedin, with social networking functions. It will also integrate 3rd party blog, forum systems. 

Which choice makes sense? PHP based Drupal, or Seam, JForum?
I'm wondering what tools are used for Facebook, YouTube, Bix etc website development. Their web interface are intuitive and friendly. They all use simple url likehttp://bix.yahoo.com/person/onemodelplac...
But I cannot tell if they use Perl, PHP, ASP, or Java. I want know if they use open source web frameworks like PHP based Drupal, Wordpress platform, J2EE based Spring, Struts, or their home-grow frameworks.

I have a J2EE application with all backend services in java deployed in  JBOss. We want to develop a Flex front using these services. I am trying to  set up my eclipse environment to develop and debug both flex and backend java. I am not using any FDS specific services. Just remoteobject calls from 

Flex to my java services.
I installed FlexBuilder 3 plugin for eclipse 3.2. Also installed Lifecycle  ES 2.5(not sure if I need it for my scenario). Tried creating Flex project both with and without Lifecycle Data services specifying Jboss 4 as my J2EE  server. In both cases the code is not automatically synced with jboss. I 
 deployed the project manually to JBoss but debugging is not working, gives source not found error.

Can somebody let me know how to go about this? Or point me to a doc which  details how to set up a project in Flex Builder 3 plugin? All the docs I found are for 2.

This Product enables customers to generate leads from various procurement points and streamline them and weigh them and prioritize them and concentrate on those leads those are more likely to be potential candidates .it further helps them to train them(upon induction) and automate the whole process of day to day operation of a typical global knowledge house . 
Involved in Coding ,design changes,debugging of Performance management module . Resolving all bugs,Change requests ,New features (whose module ownership is not necessarily with me) immediately as when required according to the timeline(severity) mentioned in TeamTrack..Coding of business logic to conform to business requirements of the client. We are using TeamTrack as bug tracking tool. All enhancements,bugfixes must go thru 4 QA levels before can by deployed in production environment .They are unit tested in localhost,DEV,TEST,STAGE ,Production(live). StarTeam,Perforce as source code repositories for Weblogic,JBoss etc.


MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---


ObjectName: jboss:service=invoker,type=http,target=N...


State: FAILED


Reason: java.net.UnknownHostException: xtech.localhost.com: xtech.localhost.com





ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=InvocationLayer,type=HT...


State: FAILED


Reason: java.net.UnknownHostException: xtech.localhost.com: xtech.localhost.com


I Depend On:


jboss.mq:service=Invoker


jboss.web:service=WebServer





ObjectName: jboss:service=invoker,type=http,target=N...


State: FAILED


Reason: java.net.UnknownHostException: xtech.localhost.com: xtech.localhost.com





ObjectName: jboss:service=invoker,type=http


State: FAILED


Reason: java.net.UnknownHostException: xtech.localhost.com: xtech.localhost.com


I want to buy a new computer for develop J2EE, Does any one know what does it need.like tomcat 115M memory? I want know for JBOSS,eclipse .etc.

I want to develop these applications on Win XP SP2.Please tell me the difference between these IDE's - Gel, Eclipse, JCreator, BlueJ, NetBeans. Do we need Java Compiler with all of these or it is included with the IDE. I wish to develop JAVA, JSP & EJB programs, which IDE is best for it? Also tell which application server will I need for EJB?


How do you compare WebLogic, WebSphere & JBoss?


Is there any free application server available?



click the Below link download this file 


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Interview Questions | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top