The 10 most frequently-asked Java interview questions, in my experience.Mostly used in phone interviews to “weed out” the weakest candidates.
These questions are fairly simple so getting them wrong will raise a major red flag.
For the same reason I wont bother printing the answers, unless somebody specifically asks for it in the comments.
In no particular order:
- How to prevent concurrent access to a method
- Meaning of the volatile keyword
- Difference String and StringBuffer
- Difference between ArrayList and Vector
- Relationship between equals and hashcode
- Difference between checked and unchecked exceptions
- Meaning of the final keyword
- Explain garbage collection, can it be forced
- Difference between an interface and a abstract class
- what’s a deadlock
|click the Below link download this file|