Basic php interview questions

Posted by Unknown at 23:51
Arrays 

How can I check if a value is already in an array?
How can I create an array of numbers easily?
How can I create an array of the letters of the alphabet?
How can I display a 2 dimensonal array?
How can I display values in a two dimensional array?
How can I easily view all members of an array?
How can I loop through the members of an array?
How can I mix up the order of values in an array?
How can I reset an array in PHP?
How can I reverse sort an array keeping the correlation between the index and value?
How can I sort a multi-dimensional array?
How can I sort an array keeping the correlation between the index and value?
How do I add to the beginning of an array and find the number of elements in it?
How do I add to the end of an array and know how large the array is?
How do I check if a variable is of array type?
How do I count the number of times a value appears in an array?
How do I find if a value is already in an array or not?
How do I find out if a value is already in an array?
How do I find the size of an array?
How do I pick a random value from an array?
How do I remove an element from an array without changing the index values for the rest of the array?
How do I remove and view the last element of an array?
How do I remove the first element from an array?
How do I return all the values in an array?
How do I reverse sort an array by key?
How do I reverse sort the members of an array?
How do I reverse the order of the elements in an array?
How do I sort alphanumeric array data correctly?
How do I sort an array by key?
How do I sort the members of an array by value?
How do I turn an array into a string?
How do I write my own sort function?
How do we sort an array of names taken from a text file, displaying only unique names?
How do you remove duplicate values from an array?
How to point internal pointer to first element of an array?
I am not interested in the values in the arrays, how can I discard them?
I have an array of numbers and many repeat, how to list all items in order of maximum occurence?
I want to invert my array, can I do this?



Errors 

I get a parse error - unexpected ; at line x message. What is this?
I get a PHP error - maximum execution time exceeded. What is this?
I get a PHP notice for string to array conversion - help?
I get a PHP warning for array to string conversion - what is this?
I get the error message headers already sent, what does this mean?
Parse error in PHP - unexpected T_variable at line x. What is this error?
PHP error - use of undefined constant at line x... what does this mean?



Files 


How can I export data into Word/Excel documents?
How can i upload large files like mp3 songs using php?
How can I view a Word document in a PHP page?
How do I open a file to write content to?
I am trying to find the most recent directory that I am working in. example http://www.mysite.com/apples/index.php how do I get php to find the directory "apples" so I can make it a directory
What does file_get_contents do?
What is the use of file in php?
Where is a text file i created kept?



Forms 


Can I use a variable from a .php file to give a value to an HTML FormMail form field thus: ? Thank you 
How can I access information sent through GET on a form?
How can I access information sent through POST on a form?
How can I check a value entered in a field on my form is a number?
How can I check that a data value is alphanumeric?
How do I check for an empty field in a form?
How do I check that a valid email address is entered?
How do I email the contents of a form to me?
How do I escape data that is going into a database?
How do I know if magic quotes is switched on?
How do I make a website field mandatory?
How do I remove escape characters from data?
How do I remove HTML tags from a string?
What are magic quotes?



FPDF 

How can I find out more about FPDF?
How do I add a line break to my PDF in FPDF?
How do I add a new font to my PDF with FPDF?
How do I embed a font in FPDF?
How do I output text to a PDF with FPDF?
How do I set and change the font in FPDF?
What is FPDF?



Functions 

How can I call online a PHP function. It works local but when I put it online it does nothing. I call online a php function to load pictures into my flex application. Thanks Bart
How do I get a variable in a function to retain its value between calls?
How do I make a variable from outside a function work in that function?
How do I return a value from a function?
PHP Fatal error does not result in HTTP error code 500. When PHP code throws a Fatal error, I would expect Apache to respond with HTTP 500, not a 200?
What is a function?
What is a static variable within a function?



Images 

How can I add text to an image?
How can I find the colour of a pixel of an image?
How can I find the width and height of an image resource?
How can I rotate an image?
How to rotate an image using php code?



Mysql How can I show an image from mysql?
How do I access the current time with mysql?
How do I connect to mySQL from PHP?
How do I delete a row from a table?
How do I find second highest value from a table?
How do I find the ID of a new row added to a table?
How do I find the longest value in my mysql table?
How do I find the number of rows affected by a query?
How do I find the number of rows in a result set?
How do I group the results of a mysql query?
How do I include a conditional in my mysql query?
How do I insert the date into my table?
How do I limit the number of rows returned?
How do I order the results of my query?



click the Below link download this file 


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

Blog Archive

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Interview Questions | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top