Top Bookmarking Sites
· Twitter for Businesses Twitter connects businesses to customers in real time---and businesses use Twitter to quickly share information with people interested in their products and services, gather real-time market intelligence and feedback, and build relationships with customers, partners and influencers.
· Twitter on the go Experience Twitter on your mobile device by using one of our free Twitter apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows 7. To get the latest apps, go to twitter.com/download on your mobile device.
· You don't have to tweet to get value from Twitter You don't have to build a web page to surf the web, and you don't have to tweet to enjoy Twitter.
Digg is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. From the biggest online destinations to the most obscure blog, Digg surfaces the best stuff as voted on by our community.
· Tell us what you like, and we'll introduce you to amazing web pages, videos, photos and more that you wouldn't have found on your own.
· As you Stumble through great web pages, tell us whether you Like or Dislike our recommendations so we can show you more of what's best for you.
· egistered users (also referred to as redditors) may subscribe to individual reddits (called "subreddits" informally, but "reddits" officially) --- communities created around specific areas of interest --- to customize the content that appears on their front page, or subscribe to no individual reddits and have a general front page displayed; however, as of October 18, 2011, the general front page was archived owing to a changing community.
· If a user posts an item that becomes popular, or posts a comment which is positively received by the community, the user then earns either "link karma" or "comment karma," respectively.
· Comment votes do not affect the main article's rank, but when the "comments" link is clicked from a front page, only the most popular comments are shown according to the default comment preference view (which can be changed to list comments in other forms of ascension).
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. To get started, request an invite.
You can join the fun by reading the latest at BuzzFeed.com, subscribing via RSS or email, adding the BuzzFeed widget to your site, and contribute by posting your own images, videos, links and comments.
You can keep your stack private, or, when it's ready to share, publish your stack and help others discover your finds.
TweetMeme is a service which aggregates all the popular links on Twitter to determine which links are popular. TweetMeme categorises these links into Categories, Subcategories and Channels, making it easy to filter out the noise to find what you're interested in.
Slashdot (sometimes abbreviated as /.) is a technology-related news website owned by Geeknet, Inc. The site, which bills itself as "News for Nerds. Stuff that Matters", features user-submitted and ‑evaluated current affairs news stories about science- and technology-related topics. Each story has a comments section attached to it. Slashdot was founded in 1997 as a blog, Chips & Dips, by Hope College computer science student Rob Malda, also known as "Commander Taco" and classmate Jeff Bates, also known as "Hemos". The name "Slashdot" is described by Malda as "a sort of obnoxious parody of a URL"dot